Ever been unsure about what exactly an information kiosk is?
Well, maybe this awesome infographic can help!
What is an Information Kiosk? An information kiosk is a tool that can be used to provide information that is both efficient and visually pleasing. It helps customers make informed decisions and often increases buy and return for any type of business. At Advanced Kiosks, we can provide our customers with four customizable information kiosk models. This includes the:
With or without?
WITH A KIOSK
WITHOUT A KIOSK
HARDER TO MANAGE AND ORGANIZE
MORE TEDIOUS WORK FOR THE EMPLOYEES
MORE SHEETS OF INFORMATION = LESS ECONOMIC
LESS ENVIRONMENTALLY AWARE THAN ELECTRONIC INFO
These types of kiosks are most helpful for museums, zoos, visitor centers, banks, trade shows, lobbies, employee cafeterias, federal agencies, and more. If your company could benefit from convenient informational technology, then the information kiosk may be a good fit.
With an Kiosk from Advanced Kiosks, you also get:
- A three year warranty that covers the kiosk from the inside out
- Parts and assembly manufactured in the U.S.A
- A partnership with a company in business for 15 years
- Easy to use kiosk management software (compatible with Windows 10)
- Internet ready with both Ethernet and Wi-fi capability