Who are we? We are Advanced Kiosks! A fast growing technology company that is an exciting and fun place to work. We manufacture touch screen computer kiosks, self-service software, and ship our products all over the world! The work is interesting and challenging, and we need a person with a positive attitude who is self-motivated!
Advanced Kiosks is an equal opportunity employer and is always interested in talking to veterans about our open positions.
FULL TIME | Production Assembly – Posted 2/17/2017
EXAMPLE OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Depending upon assignment, duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Keeping a clean, organized workspace
- Understanding of the different components used to build the kiosks and where they are located
- Communicating with the Production Manager to accurately and timely complete orders
- Preparing jobs by studying assembly instructions, order details, gather parts and filling out paperwork
- Building computers from the bottom up to correct specifications with the right components.
- Assembling the kiosks by following instructions and templates
- Performing quality checks and notifying Supervisor of any inconsistencies
- Preparing the kiosk for shipment
- Conducts inspection of the completed build for accuracy and quality
- Completing all paperwork related to the project
Experience is important, but we believe in people and would happily train someone with the following attributes. This job comes with a lot of responsibility and would benefit from an individual who enjoys working to succeed at what they do.
- Must have great attention to detail
- Be able to accurately follow directions
- Outstanding communications skills – both written and verbal
- Be capable of problem solving
- Have a basic understanding of mechanical applications
- Have a basic understanding of computer hardware/software
- Have experience and be comfortable with hand tools
- Ability to read and take measurements
- Can stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift a minimum of 40lbs
- Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Competitive wage, $12 – $14 per hour (depending on qualifications)
- Full time starting 8:30am to 5:00pm, 40 Hours / week
- 90 day training evaluation period
- Healthcare Coverage
- 2 Weeks Vacation
- 5 Personal/Sick Days
- 6 Holidays
- 401K Plan
- Education & Training Opportunities
FULL TIME | Entry Level Sales Representative – Posted 5/26/2017
We are Advanced Kiosks, we have been in the Self-Service Computer Kiosk business for 16 years, please see our website for more information about us advancedkiosks.com . We are seeking an energetic, Sales Representative to support our Account Managers. This is an entry level positions for the right person. You should be high achieving, motivated, want to win and passionate about leaning about sales as a profession and make money for your hard work and skills. We expect you to work hard and earn your customers respect. We need you to have: excellent communication skills, understand relationship building and great interpersonal skills to be part of your talent base.
• No experience needed because we give you all the skills! We want to work with knowledgeable
individuals who are confident in their ability to know the traits of the business.
• You must love talking to people, as this job requires you to be a people person constantly. You
will spend your time making contact and building relationships with clients and their consumers.
• Investing in building team members and their performance
• High interest in technology and computer
• Professional and have a great student mentality
• You have to be a team player
• Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
• Great phone personality and superior people skills
• Able to work in a fast paced team environment
• Deliver exceptional customer service
• Ability to use basic computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Google, Chrome or IE, Skype.
Salary & Benefits:
This is a Base salary + Commission, base salary is dependent on experience. Commission is based on your performance.
• Health Insurance
• Disability Insurance
• Vacation Time
• 8 Paid Holidays
• Sick and Personal days
• Job is located in Central NH.
• Travel is minimal
• For more information on us go to www.advancedkiosks.com.
• No phone calls
INTERESTED? SEND US THE FOLLOWING TO HR@ADVANCEDKIOSKS.COM
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- Your Email Address
- Resume or CV
- List of references (optional)
We will send applications to those who fit our requirements. Thanks!