A Digital Kiosk with Flexible Workstation Options
All of the products that Advanced Kiosks design have the look of elegance and class. The digital kiosk, known as the Laser Kiosk, is true to form. Made of a beautiful stained hardwood and brushed stainless steel, the Laser Kiosk houses both a full size thermal, or laser printer, and is able to provide up to two workstations depending on your needs.
One of the main benefits that this digital kiosk can provide is a more efficient resource to customer ratio, which keeps everyone happy by reducing wait times. Elegance plus increased productivity is what drove the design of the Laser Kiosk. It is obvious when you consistently see this digital kiosk capture the attention of everyone it encounters.
Some popular uses for this digital kiosk include:
Printing Stations for colleges and universities, libraries, hotels, government organizations, automobile dealerships, specialty retailers, as well as technology campuses and incubators.
Email Stations for employees in the break room, colleges and universities in the student lounges, libraries, hotels and conference centers and other organizations who offer public computing access.
- Our Easy to Use Kiosk Management Software
- 3 year warranty
- 19″ LCD touch screen Monitor
- Advanced Kiosk’s Stainless Steel w/ finished wood enclosure
- A mini ITX computer w/ 2.6 GHz dual core processor, 2 GB RAM and a 60 GB solid state drive SSD.
- Built in surge protector
- OKI B410 monochrome laser printer
- Wi-Fi and CAT 5 connection
- Lock and keyed access
- Flash drive for system restore
All electrical components meet UL and FCC standards
- Credit card/magnetic strip reader
- Second touch screen monitor
- Set up and configuration services
- Battery back-up
- Signature pad
- Passport scanner
- Computer upgrades
- Kiosk Management Applications
- Lobby Attendant
- Events and Calendar