The Lobby Attendant welcome screen invites your guests to interact with the touch screen kiosk. Choose customization options to design the building directory software to meet your needs.
COMMON HOME PAGE ITEMS
Company Logo • Local Weather • Welcome statement • Staff Directory • Building Map
Language Choices • Help Icon
The Building Directory software template gets customers where they need to go in a simple and quick manner.
The user sees a building directory, but when a business or company is touched, they can view detailed information. Lobby Attendant can be constructed as a horizontal or a vertical template.
- The bottom still has hot buttons that gives visitors options for finding other information.
- Handicap Icon is available for ADA compliancy
- Customize any text shown on the page
- Choose any color template or background imagery
Finding your way is easier when you can see where you need to go.
Maps can be viewed from the main interface or from any department or person that a visitor wants to locate. Display multi maps for different navigation steps. Have one map showing visitors the location of the elevator, and then another map includes the steps where they go when they get to the level of their destination.
- We include a map editor that enables you to add arrows, starting locations, ending locations, and text for custom navigation for your guests.
- Display your hot buttons for easy navigation
- Choose what you prefer to display about staff members or departments
Add a sign-in solution to your lobby attendant kiosk so visitors can sign in and print a name tag if desired.
The sign-in process can be customized with mandatory questions and a picture of the visitor. All visitors are entered into a database for easy reference.
- Option of a portrait photo for nametags or check in procedures
- Customize the look and feel of your sign-in screen
- Choose filtering questions as optional or mandatory
- Save all sign-in data as a lead generation tool
For lobbies with security measures, getting a hold of the person you came to see is essential.
With Lobby Attendant, you can add the VOIP solution to talk with someone from the staff menu or a particular department.
After your visitor finds the person they are looking for, all they have to do is touch on the phone hand set to make a call.
- Option of using the speaker installed in the kiosk, or picking up the headset for a private call
- Choose the text message option and send a message to your recipient
Setting up and maintaining Lobby Attendant is quick and easy with the Lobby Manager console.
Lobby Manager allows you to upload company lists, departments and employees. Upload pictures for background images, logos and icons for buttons.
Build wayfinding maps for companies, directory, departments or employees workspaces and manage screensavers.