Who are we? We are Advanced Kiosks! A fast growing technology company that is an exciting and fun place to work. We manufacture touch screen computer kiosks, self-service software, and ship our products all over the world! The work is interesting and challenging, and we need talented people with a positive attitude who are self-motivated!
Advanced Kiosks is an equal opportunity employer and is always interested in talking to veterans about our open positions.
- Technical Support Engineer
Technical Support Engineer | Concord – Posted 4/25/2019
We have an immediate opening for an energetic, curious individual who enjoys digging into interesting problems and diverse technical challenges.
Advanced Kiosks is a self-service computer kiosk manufacturer in Concord, NH. We design, engineer, manufacture, assemble and support computer kiosk hardware and software. We are growing and looking for new members to help keep things moving forward. For more information about our company, products and services, please browse our website.
We are looking for an individual with the following characteristics:
- An interest and aptitude for understanding software and computer systems
- A basic understanding of computer networking
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
- A willingness to research complex issues
- Team player
- Ability to follow procedures consistently
- A strong desire to help others
- Telecommunication skills
Extra consideration for anyone with successful experience working with the public: i.e. Customer Service, Wait Staff, Help Desk Support, Reception, etc.
What you will be doing:
Customer Support (50% of your time)
- Application support for our software stack
- Limited networking support
- Working with our dev team to document and resolve bugs
- Working with our dev team to define new features
- Processing RMAs
- Working with the Development team to document bugs, test software changes, and document ideas for improving our software products.
DevOps Support (20% of your time)
- OS support and image management
- Devops for various peripherals
- Installing and configuring software for kiosks before deployment\
Sales Engineer (20% of your time)
- Researching technical questions for our sales team
Office IT Assistant (10% of your time)
You will be responsible for providing basic support to our internal team, and following established procedures for routine maintenance tasks.
- Installing and updating software within the office.
- Troubleshooting issues as they arise.
- Maintaining documentation on the current environment.
Brainstorming Creative Solutions (10% of your time)
We are a small, rapidly growing company doing what we can to support each other, and help our customers to succeed. If you are articulate, comfortable talking to the public and enjoy a fast paced, highly variable work environment, we would love to talk to you.
Starting at $16-20/hr, depending on qualifications. 40 hours/week, Monday-Friday 9-5pm.
Please submit the following to HR@advancedkiosks.com:
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- Your Email Address
- Resume or CV
- List of references (optional)
If this sounds like a great fit, we want to hear from you! We will contact applicants who match the requirements. Thank you.