Who are we? We are Advanced Kiosks! A fast growing technology company that is an exciting and fun place to work. We manufacture touch screen computer kiosks, self-service software, and ship our products all over the world! The work is interesting and challenging, and we need talented people with a positive attitude who are self-motivated!
Advanced Kiosks is an equal opportunity employer and is always interested in talking to veterans about our open positions.
- Engineering Intern
- Mechanical Production Technician
PART TIME – (Internship)
Engineering Intern | Concord – Posted 8/13/2018
Advanced Kiosks (www.advancedkiosks.com) is looking for a part time Engineering Intern for the fall. This is an excellent opportunity for a junior year Mechanical Engineering student looking to get real, hands on engineering experience. Advanced Kiosks is a DBA of H32 Design and Development LLC (www.h32.com). We are flexible with students schedule who need to go to classes. This is a 4 month internship that could go longer.
You need to be a self-starter who can get things done. You will be working for the President of the company who is also the head of engineering.
Duties Include :
- Design parts
- Make and review Drawings
- Research information on projects for design engineers
- Do basic thermal analysis
- Keep accurate notes
- Make test models
- Editing schematics and other CAD data under the direction of engineers
- Procuring and evaluating prototype components
- Other engineering support tasks under direction of engineers.
The ideal candidate will have some of the following knowledge or experience:
- Able to read a Bill of Materials, schematic and spec sheets
- Comfortable using computers and the internet
- Basic understanding of the design and testing process
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Able to work as part of a team
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and use fine motor skills. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use fine motor skills, and reach. The employee is occasionally required to bend, kneel, squat, climb, and lift. The employee must occasionally lift or carry a maximum of 50 lbs.
This internship will not provide health benefits but will include paid holidays.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $15.00 /hour
Mechanical Production Technician | CONCORD – Posted 8/13/2018
Are you ready to take the next step in your career by joining a dynamic team at a high-tech company located in the heart of Concord, New Hampshire?
We are seeking a qualified individual with mechanical skills that is willing to learn how to build, test and prepare computer kiosks for shipment. Advanced Kiosks manufactures self‐service touch screen computer hardware and software for hundreds of Universities, Hospitals, Companies and Government agencies. This role provides an exciting opportunity for you to make an impact and help manufacture kiosks that ship to facilities all over the world.
It is important that this candidate fit in with our team and work productively with: Software Engineers, Mechanical and Industrial Engineers, Sales People, and Marketers. If you like trying to figure out problems, work with your hands, and get satisfaction from completing projects and making things happen, you will love it here. At Advanced Kiosks we balance work with life and normally work a 40 hour week 8:30 to 5:00 M‐F.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
The Kiosk Mechanical Technician will spend the majority of the work day building one of 16 different models, from start to finish. Core tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Mechanical and technical troubleshooting
- Build, construct or assemble products from start to finish
- Keep a clean, organized work space
- Learn and understand the components and parts used to build the kiosks and where they are located
- Communicate with the Production Manager to accurately complete orders on time
- Read and follow assembly instructions and order details
- Gather parts and fill out paperwork
- Build computers from the bottom up, to the correct specifications
- Assemble the kiosks by following instructions and templates
- Perform quality checks and notify the supervisor of any inconsistencies
- Prepare the kiosks for shipment
- Conduct inspections of the completed build for accuracy and quality
- Complete all paperwork related to the project
Experience is important, but we believe in people and would happily train someone with the following attributes. This job requires a lot of responsibilities and would best suit an individual who enjoys excelling at what they do. Qualification requirements include:
- Must have attention to detail
- Be able to accurately follow directions
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Be a capable problem solver
- Have a basic understanding of mechanical applications
- Have a basic understanding of computer hardware/software
- Have experience and be comfortable with hand tools
- Ability to read and take measurements accurately
- Ability to lift a minimum of 40lbs
- High School or Equivalent
- Competitive salary, will commensurate with experience
- Work hours 8:30am to 5:00pm (M-F)
- 90 day training evaluation period
- 401K plan 3% of salary
- Health Insurance 60% company paid
- Disability Insurance
- 2 weeks’ vacation, 3 weeks after 5 years
- 5 sick/personal days
- 8 holidays
- Education and Training opportunities
- Quarterly Lunch with the whole company
Please submit the following:
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- Your Email Address
- Resume or CV
- List of references (optional)
Our manufacturing facility just moved from Franklin to Concord NH and looking to fill this position(s) as soon as possible. If this sounds like a great fit, we want to hear from you! We will contact applicants who match the requirements. Thank you.