Who are we? We are Advanced Kiosks! A fast growing technology company that is an exciting and fun place to work. We manufacture touch screen computer kiosks, self-service software, and ship our products all over the world! The work is interesting and challenging, and we need talented people with a positive attitude who are self-motivated!
Advanced Kiosks is an equal opportunity employer and is always interested in talking to veterans about our open positions.
- Technical Support (entry level)
- Senior Developer
- Junior Sales Representative
PART TIME / FULL TIME
Technical Support (entry level) | Concord – Posted 12/13/2018
Immediate opening for an entry level, computer nerd who enjoys technology, helping people and learning new things.
Advanced Kiosks is a self-service computer kiosks manufacturer in Concord, NH. We design, engineer, manufacturer, assemble and support computer kiosks and the software that runs on them. And have more work than we can keep up with!
We’re looking for the right person with these characteristics:
- Good with computers and making them work (are you the person your mother asks for help?)
- Learns fast
- Follow directions well
- Good at communicating
- Likes to help
- Can read and write proficiently
- Likes talking on the phone
Extra consideration for anyone with successful experience in Customer Service, Help Desk Support, Software Development, other Technology related field.
Some of the things you may be doing:
- Contact the customer prior to kiosk shipment for a site evaluation call (do they have power, internet etc.)
- Perform a preflight on the kiosk(s) before they leave the factory
- Set up the customer software accounts
- Update the client record in our CRM
- Once the kiosks arrive, schedule a set-up call with the customer
- Thoroughly review the training and configuration checklist with the customer
- Provide any additional assistance and consultation necessary to get the kiosks up and running
Software Product Specialist
As a Product Specialist you’ll have an opportunity to become an expert on what our software can do, how it works and how to configure it.
- Configuring software accounts
- Installing updates
- Answering questions from client on functionality and setup
- Testing updates
- Answer phone calls
- Respond to emails
- Create and update the support tickets in our CRM
- Use our knowledge base to advise clients on resolutions to their support requests
- Escalate cases to LVL 2 technicians efficiently
- Assist with maintenance of the technology in our small office
- Assist production with any computer/configuration issues during the kiosk builds
- Apply updates and patches to office equipment as needed
- Maintain documentation on current environment
We’ve got a lot of different hats to wear, so this is a great opportunity to learn different things.
Part time to likely full-time position for the right person.
Starting at $13/hr, 3 days (24hrs) per week. We’re in the office M-F 8:30-5pm
Senior Developer | Concord – Posted 12/13/2018
Are you ready to take the next step in your career by joining a dynamic team at a high tech company located in the heart of Concord, New Hampshire?
This role provides an exciting opportunity to make an impact: helping to develop new products, working with our customers, and growing career building skills.
This position is full time.
This role requires a hands‐on engineer who is up to date with current technologies and is continuously striving to build their technology expertise. The ideal candidate would have experience with Polymer Library, Web Components and Single Page Application (SPA) development.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Working with the sales team on software technical requirements for customers
- Working with software developers on new products
- Fixing software bugs
Core Job Duties:
- Update product documentation
- Work with rest of the team to continue making our products easier to use
- Maintain a thorough technical understanding the Advanced Kiosks products
- Ensure issues are resolved before they impact customers
- Maintain project history to help estimate cost and duration
- Work on programming tasks as requested
- 5 years’ experience
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Associates degree or equivalent required (will consider experience in lieu of degree)
- Basic understanding of networking protocols (HTTP, SSL, VPN, DNS, etc.)
- Required qualification: Git
- (optional) DevOps experience
- (optional) Experience with Linux
- (optional) Scripting skills (etc. batch, PowerShell, bash)
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience and qualifications)
- 401K plan 3% of salary
- Health Insurance 60% company paid
- Disability Insurance
- 2 weeks’ vacation, 3 weeks after 5 years
- 5 sick/personal days
- 8 holidays
- Education and Training opportunities
If you are interested, please submit the following:
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- Your Email Address
- Resume or CV
- List of references (optional)
Our manufacturing facility just moved from Franklin to Concord NH and looking to fill this position(s) as soon as possible. If this sounds like a great fit, we want to hear from you! We will contact applicants who match the requirements. Thank you.
Junior Sales Representative | Concord – Posted 12/13/2018
Advanced Kiosks (www.advancedkiosks.com) is looking to fill an immediate opening for a qualified Junior Sales Representative. This position will involve B2B selling of our rapidly-growing digital HR solution into the manufacturing sector.
The primary responsibility of this individual will be to engage inbound opportunities, develop prospect accounts and sell Advanced Kiosks’ products and services into the assigned vertical market. The Junior Sales Representative will be responsible for planning, implementing and directing their activities to achieve sales objectives.
We strongly encourage all candidates to research the target vertical market for this position in advance.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop a strong knowledge of Advanced Kiosks’ hardware and software
- Consult with new leads to identify needs, budgetary concerns, and technical requirements
- Give webinar presentations to prospects, demonstrating the features and functions of the product
- Proactively pursue new business and sales opportunities within the assigned vertical
- Maintain accurate and detailed records in the sales CRM
- Qualify leads efficiently
- Communicate the value of the Advanced Kiosks’ solution via phone and email
- BA or BS (4 year degree)
- Interest in a career in sales
- Interest in technology
- Ability to use the Microsoft Office Suite
- Capable of internalizing technical subject material
- Persistent, organized, and willing to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to type efficiently
- Comfort in a quota-bearing sales role
Salary & Benefits:
This is a Base salary + Commission position. Commission is uncapped, based on sales performance.
- Health & Disability Insurance
- Holiday, Vacation, and Personal Time
- Job is located in Concord NH
- Travel is minimal
- No phone calls
- Thank you and please submit your resume and cover letter to HR@AdvancedKiosks.com.