In order to be qualified as a “Made in USA” product, the product must comply with the following:
- Product made in the USA
- Must say if all the products are from the USA or if the parts are foreign
- Produced, created, and manufactured in the USA
- Identify differences between “assembled” in the USA and completely “Made in USA”
If you are a business looking to verify whether your product qualifies as a “Made in USA” product, click here to look at the Federal Trade Commissions’ standards.
An American Kiosk follows all the FTC regulations and still runs at a quality equal to a Foreign Kiosk. Made in USA projects are important because they preserve our environment, careers, and domestic economy. In this country we have a problem where we are outsourcing our own jobs rather than making products here in the USA, which helps to keep an internal cycle of currency.
- In person communication
- Federally regulated
- Pollution Control
- Less Complicated Shipping
- Increased Job Opportunity
Price- It costs more to make products in the USA because we pay our workers a better wage than China, so I’m not sure it’s a true “con”, because the higher price you’re paying pays for a decent standard of living for the person who made the product.
Statistics about Made in USA / exported computer products
- Computer and electronic products made in the USA employ 16% more engineers, resulting in dynamic and innovative designs.
- $241B outsourced on electronics during the 2014 deficit, causing a lack of employed people to create electronics Made in USA.
- Computer and electronic manufacturing shipments = $339.4B in 2012.
If you are looking specifically for a kiosk that’s Made in the USA, there a quite a few options ranging from parts, assembly, and 100% made in the USA. Buying products from the USA is efficient, eco-friendly, and promotes job creation in the USA. To find out about our Made in the USA products, click here