The ideal self service kiosk is the Document Kiosk
When you need a self service kiosk to maximize your HRMS investment or your university wants to deploy printing stations for students, meeting them where they are, you choose the Document Kiosk.
Some examples of Document Kiosk functionalities include:
An HR Kiosk for employee self service – benefits management, payroll and time clock, time off requests, corporate communications, business website and intranet access (for employees without individual computers – manufacturing, warehouse, large retailers), MSDS access, scanning, printing and much more.
An Education Kiosk for colleges and universities in need of strategically placed printing stations, email access, schedule lookup and printing, scanning and emailing of forms (financial aid, schedule change requests, housing preferences), activity information (intramurals, events on campus, trips, clubs) as well as emergency alerts and class cancellations.
The Document Kiosk is the only self service kiosk on the market today that has a full size thermal printer and (optional) flatbed scanner. If your organization is interested in taking a step in the direction of the paperless movement, the Document Kiosk can meet that need using self service technology to collect and transmit information digitally.
The Document Kiosk was designed to include a full size printer, commercial keyboard, VOIP handset (optional), full page scanner (optional) and the ability to be customized with additional options to do more than display and promote content. This self service kiosk was engineered in such a way to ensure it was a true information portal, allowing information to easily be passed both ways – between the kiosk user and the organization. This is why HR departments have been utilizing Document Kiosks as an effective and convenient way to bring HR services, and tools, closer to the employees who need them. This self service kiosk is here to give those working in your HR department a helping hand by streamlining processes and removing tedious tasks that can consume large amounts of time and resources.
That being said, it’s not only about function with the Document Kiosk. Although known as a tough self service kiosk, you can customize the look of the Document Kiosk with a high definition graphic laminate. This makes the Document Kiosk not only a great two way information portal, but also a fantastic means to show your organization’s pride.
- Our Easy to Use Kiosk Management Software
- 3 year warranty
- Wi-Fi and cat 5 connector
- Monochrome printer
- Standard black powder coating with silver doors
- 2 external USB ports
- Movable printer shelf to accommodate differing printer sizes
- Amplified stereo speakers
- Thermal control cooling system
- All metal external keyboard w/ trackball
- Built in surge protector
- Mini ITX computer System with a 2.6 GHz dual core processor,2 GB Ram and 60 GB Solid State Drive SSD
- 14 gauge all steel enclosure
- 19″ LCD touchscreen monitor
- Lock and key access
- All mounting hardware
- Set-up instructions and manuals
- Flash drive for system restore
- All electrical components meet UL and FCC standards
Additional Kiosk Options
- Magnetic strip reader
- Graphic wrap
- VOIP handset switching technology
- Document full-page scanner
- Biometric readers
- Privacy screen
- Additional Support Services
- Thermal printer 8.5” by 11″
- 2nd paper tray for laser printer
- Computer upgrades
- Signature pad