Human Resources Employee Kiosk Solutions
HR Employee Kiosk Solutions
Organizations across industries are implementing human resource (HR) kiosk solutions to provide a service center for their deskless employees who either do not have HR personnel on-site, or need to reduce the growing burden of HR paperwork.
An HR employee kiosk solution provide deskless employees with 24/7 access to a service portal for all your digital HR resources.
Coming soon: Office Extension Version 3.0!
BENEFITS OF HR KIOSKS:
HR Employee Kiosk Benefits:
- Time Clock and Payroll Information
- Vacation and PTO Requests
- Benefit Enrollment and Changes
- Form Submission and Authorization
- Printing and Scanning
- HR Appointment Scheduling
- Events and Company Notices
- MSDS and Document Access
- Employee Orientation and Training
- Surveys, Suggestions, and Complaints
Company Benefits with HR Kiosks
- Provide 24/7 Employee Access
- Reduce HR Staffing Demands
- Promote Company Announcements
- Reduce Printing and Mailing Expenses
- Encourage Eco-Friendly Alternative to Paperwork
- Enforce Documentation Accuracy
- Audit and Track User Activity
- Increase Employee Engagement and Satisfaction
Recommended Product for Human Resources
The Office Extension 2.0 self-service product has a considerable impact on your bottom line.
Office Extension 2.0 is the perfect solution for human resource needs.
Now we know what you might be thinking – how is Office Extension 2.0 different from kiosk hardware? Well, kiosk hardware is just that – hardware—one piece of a larger puzzle.
To properly function and fulfill customer and employee needs, a complete kiosk solution partners with software. Together, kiosk and software make a difference in your business’s day-to-day operations, effectively serving as an extension of our office, and provide your employees the best possible experience.
Features and Options
Our Human Resources kiosk solution comes with a wealth of features and options that add significant value to your processes and customer service. Click on the options below to learn more.
VISUAL GUIDE FOR KIOSK WORKFLOWS
Use this guide as an orientation tool when setting up your Kiosk’s interface and building workflows. It is intended to introduce you to Zamok’s customization capabilities so that you can maximize the value of your kiosk solution.
Update everything right from your desktop!
- Simply point, click & follow easy onscreen directions to customize your Kiosk’s interface.
- Instant updates from your PC straight to your Kiosk.
The Advanced Kiosks Process
An interactive kiosk is a complete, self-service solution that delivers your services to those who need them with ease and functionality.
A kiosk solution has three parts:
- User Interface
Frequently Asked Questions
Why implement a human resources kiosk?
Organizations across industries are implementing human resource (HR) kiosk solutions to provide a service center for their workforces who either do not have HR personnel on-site, have employees on-site when the HR office is closed, or need to reduce the growing burden of HR paperwork.
HR kiosks provide employees with 24/7 access to a service portal for all your digital HR resources.
How much does a human resources kiosk cost?
The cost of a human resources kiosk depends on quantity, optional add-ons, customization, and other factors.
To learn more, speak with one of our helpful representatives!
What are the use cases for a human resources kiosk?
Common use cases for a human resources kiosk include:
- Time Clock and payroll information
- Vacation and PTO requests
- Benefit enrollment and changes
- Form submission and authorization
- HR appointment scheduling
- Events and company notices
- MSDS and document access
- Employee orientation and training
- Surveys, suggestions, and complaints
What interactive kiosks are recommended for human resources?
The best kiosk for human resources depends on the use case and a variety of other factors. However, common self-service kiosk options include the:
What are the benefits of a kiosk for human resources applications?
There are many benefits to having a self-service human resources kiosk for your business, including:
- 24/7 employee access
- Reduced HR staffing demands
- Promotion of company announcements
- Reduced printing and mailing expenses
- Increased documentation accuracy
- Reduced training costs
- Auditing and tracking of user activity
- Increased employee engagement and satisfaction
Does Advanced Kiosks hold a GSA contract?
Yes! Attaining GSA contract approval is not easy and speaks volumes about the quality standards and reputation of Advanced Kiosks. We are very proud to take part in this program and have proven to be instrumental in better serving our national customer base.
Learn more about GSA here.
From Our Blog
The world is constantly evolving, and it’s no different when it comes to the self-service industry. New applications, new hardware and new software...
Self-service kiosks are a great way to allow users to handle quick tasks on their own, such as paying bills, ordering food, checking in at a health...
Delivering HR Services in the Modern World Manufacturing facilities, hospitals, logistics hubs, and other 24-hour operations face a variety of...
Assist your kiosks users with added informational screen popups!INSTRUCTIONAL POPUP WINDOW FEATURE FOR ZAMOK KIOSK SOFTWARE Advanced Kiosks is known...