Use Case: HR Self-Service Kiosks
Human Resources and Self-Service Kiosks
Organizations across industries are implementing human resource (HR) kiosk solutions to provide a service center for their deskless workforces who either do not have HR personnel on-site, or need to reduce the growing burden of HR paperwork.
Self-service kiosks allow HR professionals to focus on executing strategic HR initiatives and cultivating company culture. As companies transition to Digital HR, employee self-service is the critical tool that brings it all together, empowering staff and aiding in retention.
HR kiosks provide deskless employees with 24/7 access to a service portal for all your digital HR resources. Service functions such as updating their personal information or participating in open enrollment for benefit selection can all be accomplished through the kiosk.
- Time Clock and Payroll Information
- Vacation and PTO Requests
- Benefit Enrollment and Changes
- Form Submission and Authorization
- Printing and Scanning
- HR Appointment Scheduling
- Events and Company Notices
- MSDS and Document Access
- Employee Orientation and Training
- Surveys, Suggestions, and Complaints
- Provide 24/7 Employee Access
- Reduce HR Staffing Demands
- Promote Company Announcements
- Reduce Printing and Mailing Expenses
- Encourage Eco-Friendly Alternative to Paperwork
- Enforce Documentation Accuracy
- Audit and Track User Activity
- Increase Employee Engagement and Satisfaction