OUR 3 Year WARRANTY Guarantee
When it comes to our kiosk quality, most hardware products built in-house include a standard Three Year Warranty and access to a variety of technical support options. This is not something that you will typically find in the kiosk industry. In most cases, a kiosk manufacturer will only offer a one year warranty and maybe an extended period of time on the metal enclosure. If you ever need support, go to our Support page and review your options. Here you will find all our product documentation, our knowledge base, and information on how to start a support ticket.
Advanced Kiosks Warranty Terms
Below are the general computer kiosk terms and conditions regarding our warranty policy. Certain upgraded and extended warranties may be available for your product, offered at the discretion of the company.
The Warranties and Conditions are as follows:
- The company will replace, at its own expense, any systems, components, and/or materials found that have defective parts or damage due to assembly, constructions, or other activity shown to have occurred at the manufacturing facility.
- The warranty starts on the date the kiosk is shipped. The customer must make a warranty claim prior to the close of business hours on the last day of the warranty coverage.
- Replacement costs under the warranty include shipping and processing charges and any taxes associated with the original order.
- The customer must follow the warranty claim procedures listed below.
- If you purchased a product that is covered by the warranty in the continental United States or Canada, you are entitled to return-to-depot shipping service during the warranty period, subject to the following terms and conditions:
Return-To-Depot Service is available only for products purchased and located in the Continental United States or Canada. Advanced Kiosks will make reasonable efforts to repair your product within 10 business days of receipt at the repair facility. You must contact Advanced Kiosks at 603-865-1000 between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm Eastern Time, Monday through Friday (Holidays excluded) from any location in the Continental US or Canada.
When filing a claim, be prepared to provide the following information:
- Company Name
- Model and Serial Numbers of Equipment
- Brief Description of the Problem
- Location/Address of the Equipment
Upon receiving an issue call, we will provide you with an incident number. You should record this number for future reference, as this will expedite phone support should you need to contact us about the issue.
A Return Material Authorization Number (RMA#) and return instructions will be provided at this time.
You are responsible for packaging the product sufficiently to prevent damage in transit. Packaging is available for purchase from Advanced Kiosks. You are responsible for freight costs to the depot repair facility, and any export taxes, customs duties, or any other charges associated with the transportation of the product. A product which has been damaged, either in transit or by the end-user, will not be covered under the warranty repair program.
The following peripheral items carry the standard manufacturer’s one year warranty if sold as part of the initial unit configuration:
- Printer – Manufacturer’s warranty, usually 1 year.
All computers needing service will be returned to their original configuration. Advanced Kiosks is not responsible for any data loss. Please back up your data routinely.
The limited warranty does not cover damage including but not limited to the result of an accident, unreasonable use, neglect, alterations, improper service, improper installation, improper connections with peripherals, internet connection issues, or other causes not arising out of defects in material or workmanship. Liability is limited to the replacement to the buyer of a functionally equivalent or upgraded replacement unit. Repair or replacement of the part thereof shall neither extend nor decrease the warranty period. Outdoor kiosk systems are not designed for salt air environments. Corrosion due to salt air are not covered by our warranty.
Please contact Advanced Kiosks for any further kiosk system warranty questions, news, special offers, or promotions that may arise.