Use Case: Form Fill
Kiosks for Digital Form Filling
Enabling customers to fill out forms digitally is of great value to any self-service kiosk. The value to the owner of the kiosk is simple: rather than the data sitting on a piece of paper, it is electronic and can be moved, copied, sorted, and stored easily by a computer.
For organizations that traditionally have all their forms on paper, moving towards a paperless use model will only enhance processes and workflow, especially in today’s business world with the need to keep socially distant.
A great example of this is with housing authorities. We have talked to many such organizations that need to accept applications and renewal forms, but want to do so in a safe and contact-free manner. Such forms can either be filled in directly as an interactive PDF if they are in the correct format, or easily converted into that format with a web-based form for electronic submission.
- Promotes social distancing through self-service function and remote management
- Saves time by allowing customers to fill in forms electronically
- Tagging system makes for easy and accurate organization
- All-in-one system for all of your paperwork
- Secure and accessible
- Easily link and display editable PDF forms
- Create new web forms based on existing paper forms
- Marks forms with a timestamp for when it was filled out
- Can print a receipt proving a customer filled out a form
- Submit forms electronically using encrypted email or file upload
From Our Blog
A key benefit of working with Advanced Kiosks is its onboarding service, an essential offering that gets customers up and running quickly and helps...
In recent years, Advanced Kiosks has emphasized the development of its proprietary Zamok™ Kiosk Management Software. The company has released seven...
The challenge One of the challenges Housing Connect faces in serving residents in Salt Lake City is communication. According to the U.S. Census...
Thank you for choosing to try the demo tablet from Advanced Kiosks. In order to ensure a seamless experience, please follow the instructions below...