Use Case: Form Fill
Kiosks for Digital Form Filling
Enabling customers to fill out forms digitally is of great value to any self-service kiosk. The value to the owner of the kiosk is simple: rather than the data sitting on a piece of paper, it is electronic and can be moved, copied, sorted, and stored easily by a computer.
For organizations that traditionally have all their forms on paper, moving towards a paperless use model will only enhance processes and workflow, especially in today’s business world with the need to keep socially distant.
A great example of this is with housing authorities. We have talked to many such organizations that need to accept applications and renewal forms, but want to do so in a safe and contact-free manner. Such forms can either be filled in directly as an interactive PDF if they are in the correct format, or easily converted into that format with a web-based form for electronic submission.
- Promotes social distancing through self-service function and remote management
- Saves time by allowing customers to fill in forms electronically
- Tagging system makes for easy and accurate organization
- All-in-one system for all of your paperwork
- Secure and accessible
- Easily link and display editable PDF forms
- Create new web forms based on existing paper forms
- Marks forms with a timestamp for when it was filled out
- Can print a receipt proving a customer filled out a form
- Submit forms electronically using encrypted email or file upload
From Our Blog
Self-service applications have become a cornerstone of user interaction across various industries. These applications empower users to complete...
A renowned natural attraction in southern Arizona has integrated a sustainable and tech-savvy approach to enhance the visitor experience. Replacing...
Preface: All US Government contracts are reviewed by the Contracting Officer (CO) who represent the United States Government. CPARS is a...
The world is constantly evolving, and it’s no different when it comes to the self-service industry. New applications, new hardware and new software...