Hospitals, doctors’ offices, and other healthcare facilities are adopting self-service kiosk solutions to offer a variety of helpful services to their patients and staff. Self check-in kiosks reduce demands on staff, while providing a way to distribute important information to patients.
In addition, Telehealth solutions have been recently growing in acceptance. Telehealth is a cost-effective way to make quality healthcare accessible to rural, under-served populations. Kiosks can support this effort by offering dedicated and secure video conferencing between patients and caregivers.
- Patient Self Check-in
- Waitroom Status and Notification
- Mental Health Screening
- Wayfinding and Building Directory
- Secure Video Conferencing
- Form Submission and ID Verification
- Vendor Screening and Check-in
- Reduce Patient Waiting Time
- Announce Visitor Arrival
- Reduce Staffing Burden
- Collect Valuable Patient Data
- Promote Education and Public Awareness
- Improve Patient Experience