ESPN / Sportscenter
Facility managers at ESPN/Sportscenter were seeking a refresh of the entire video wall system in their lobby, including both hardware and the user experience. They wanted to utilize the same three towers to hold the new hardware and were open to any user interface refresh/update.
Kiosk Project Details:
Advanced Kiosks received approximately 400 mp4 video commercials from ESPN, tasked with creating a way for a visitor to efficiently interact with each of the towers, search for and watch videos of SportsCenter commercials. All of this had to be accomplished while maintaining Section 508 compliance for accessibility.
Technical requirements for the project included:
- New computer hardware, including 55-inch monitors and server room computers for each tower.
- Custom software to refresh and improvement of the digital experience.
- Admin console for the curating of video content.
- State-of-the-art security
While the production team worked on the project’s hardware side, the UX team worked on designing and developing the custom software used for the search and video interaction.
- Elegant presentation of 3 Tower Kiosks
- Sportscenter video search & view
- Backend software administration
Kiosk Models & Options:
- Custom multi-video presentation
- Interactive sports experience
- Secure management software for video updates
From Our Blog
A renowned natural attraction in southern Arizona has integrated a sustainable and tech-savvy approach to enhance the visitor experience. Replacing...
Preface: All US Government contracts are reviewed by the Contracting Officer (CO) who represent the United States Government. CPARS is a...
The world is constantly evolving, and it’s no different when it comes to the self-service industry. New applications, new hardware and new software...
Language-based communication issues in K-12 schools have long been a challenge for educators. More than 70% of teachers who participated in a recent...