ESPN / Sportscenter
Facility managers at ESPN/Sportscenter were seeking a refresh of the entire video wall system in their lobby, including both hardware and the user experience. They wanted to utilize the same three towers to hold the new hardware and were open to any user interface refresh/update.
Kiosk Project Details:
Advanced Kiosks received approximately 400 mp4 video commercials from ESPN, tasked with creating a way for a visitor to efficiently interact with each of the towers, search for and watch videos of SportsCenter commercials. All of this had to be accomplished while maintaining Section 508 compliance for accessibility.
Technical requirements for the project included:
- New computer hardware, including 55-inch monitors and server room computers for each tower.
- Custom software to refresh and improvement of the digital experience.
- Admin console for the curating of video content.
- State-of-the-art security
While the production team worked on the project’s hardware side, the UX team worked on designing and developing the custom software used for the search and video interaction.
- Elegant presentation of 3 Tower Kiosks
- Sportscenter video search & view
- Backend software administration
Kiosk Models & Options:
- Custom multi-video presentation
- Interactive sports experience
- Secure management software for video updates
From Our Blog
Interactive kiosks have long proven their value when it comes to self-service applications indoors, but they’re increasingly dominating the outdoor...
Advanced Kiosks has long dominated in the outdoor kiosks market and still is the only company that offers a 3-year warranty. The company is now...
Advanced Kiosks installed the first Aegis Booth as part of its contract with the U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) and suffice it to say it was...
As the economy recovers from the COVID-19 pandemic and unemployment remains low, businesses of all types are struggling to deliver more services...