ESPN / Sportscenter
Facility managers at ESPN/Sportscenter were seeking a refresh of the entire video wall system in their lobby, including both hardware and the user experience. They wanted to utilize the same three towers to hold the new hardware and were open to any user interface refresh/update.
Kiosk Project Details:
Advanced Kiosks received approximately 400 mp4 video commercials from ESPN, tasked with creating a way for a visitor to efficiently interact with each of the towers, search for and watch videos of SportsCenter commercials. All of this had to be accomplished while maintaining Section 508 compliance for accessibility.
Technical requirements for the project included:
- New computer hardware, including 55-inch monitors and server room computers for each tower.
- Custom software to refresh and improvement of the digital experience.
- Admin console for the curating of video content.
- State-of-the-art security
While the production team worked on the project’s hardware side, the UX team worked on designing and developing the custom software used for the search and video interaction.
- Elegant presentation of 3 Tower Kiosks
- Sportscenter video search & view
- Backend software administration
Kiosk Models & Options:
- Custom multi-video presentation
- Interactive sports experience
- Secure management software for video updates
From Our Blog
How Facial Recognition Technology and Interactive Kiosks Improve Security to Keep Your Identity Safe
Facial recognition technology has been sci-fi movie fodder for decades, from Face/Off’s famous face-swapping plot to Minority Report’s take on...
In today's digitally-based world, face-to-face interactions are becoming less frequent. Businesses from California to Massachusetts are searching...
Memorials are a timeless way to pay tribute to loved ones, members of the military, major historical events, and figures who have made a lasting...
The Covid-19 pandemic has changed the way businesses and organizations conduct daily operations, and courthouses and other government organizations...