Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Site and Sales
Please read the following statement below regarding Advanced Kiosks terms and conditions of our Web site and related sales.
This agreement contains the policies, terms, and conditions that apply to orders and purchases from Advanced Kiosks. (“Advanced Kiosks “) that will be provided to you (“Customer”) on all orders and purchases of products (“Products”) and systems (“Systems”). By placing an order with Advanced Kiosks, Customer accepts these policies, terms, and conditions. This agreement also contains the policies, terms, and conditions of the Advanced Kiosks website (“Site”). By accessing this Site, you accept these policies, terms, and conditions. These policies, terms, and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.
RETURN, EXCHANGE, AND REFUND POLICIES
No returns will be accepted without an issued RMA#. Unauthorized returns will be refused and returned to sender. To request a refund or repair, fill out a request online or call our Returns Department at 603-865-1000 ex 2. RMA numbers are good for 14 days. Customers are responsible for the cost of shipping the return products to Advanced Kiosks. Advanced Kiosks will use UPS Ground shipping when sending replacement Products and Systems. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Claims that the Product did not arrive must be made within 14 days after “item shipped” notification. Claims that the Product was damaged upon arrival, shortage, or incorrect product claims, at the fault of Advanced Kiosks or shipping company, must be made at time of delivery.
PRICING AND PRODUCT POLICIES
Advanced Kiosks does not sell refurbished Products. Advanced Kiosks is not responsible for any compatibility issues. Consult with Advanced Kiosks before placing an order. Images on Site may not always represent the exact Product(s). Advanced Kiosks holds the right to change prices or discontinue Products at any time without prior notice in order to remain competitive. Any quotations given by Advanced Kiosks will be valid for the period stated on the quotation.
PAYMENT POLICY, PURCHASE ORDERS AND TAXES
Advanced Kiosks accepts the following payment methods: Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express and PayPal. Advanced Kiosks may accept International Credit Cards, COD, Check, and Purchase Orders and extends terms on a case-by-case basis. Advanced Kiosks accepts wire transfers on orders over $10,000.
Advanced Kiosks is based and is registered in New Hampshire and has no sales tax. Customer is responsible for any applicable sales, use or other taxes or federal, state, or local fees or assessments associated with the order.
Any purchase order issued is due within 30 days of the shipment date of the product. Overdue PO payment incurs a 10% processing fee, charged on the 22nd day following overdue status, and every 30 days following the first charged processing fee. All unpaid POs and overdue charges will be sent to a collections company after 60 days. The amount charged will be the original bill plus all late charges as described above and any and all additional costs for the engaging the collections company.
Orders from Canadian customers are subject to customs duties and/or brokerage fees.
Advanced Kiosks will ship anywhere in the U.S. and Canada. With the exception of AFO/APO addresses, we do ship internationally. Hardware system orders require 10–20 full business days for building and testing. Volume orders may take longer. Rush orders for Systems require 5 full business days for building & testing, and order cut-off time is 1pm EST. Rush orders placed after that time require 4 full business days.
Orders may be delayed because of payment, billing, or shipping verification, in order to prevent fraudulent credit card transactions. Shipping closes at 4 p.m. EST. Tracking numbers will automatically be sent to the Customer when the order has shipped. Advanced Kiosks does not process or ship orders on weekends or national holidays. Delivery times are not guaranteed. Advanced Kiosks reserves the right to use an alternative shipping method due to weight restrictions. Shipping charges are nonrefundable.
Products purchased or received under these terms and conditions are subject to export laws and regulations of the United States of America. Title to products passes from Advanced Kiosks to Customer at the time of shipment from the manufacturing facility. Title to software will remain with the applicable licensor(s), including Advanced Kiosks.
INSPECTION OF DELIVERIES AND DAMAGE CLAIMS
- Take clear photographs of the damaged item(s) and any damage to the packaging.
- Email the photographs and a detailed description of the damage and your order number to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and your account manager.
Advanced Kiosks will not split orders unless the Customer requests a split shipment and provides payment for each shipment.
ORDER CHANGES OR CANCELLATION POLICIES
All changes or cancellations must occur before the order is processed by the Advanced Kiosks accounting department. Cancellation requests after this time may result in a cancellation fee of 15% on Products and 15% on Systems (excludes any tax charged). Special orders and volume orders of 10 or more units are non-cancelable. Customers may request to make a change to or cancel their order by contacting Advanced Kiosks during business hours. Changes may be processed to orders as long as the total does not exceed the value of the original order. If the total is higher, contact Advanced Kiosks for instructions.
RETURN FOR REFUND
Subject to the exceptions below, components and systems may be returned for a refund within 30 days of ship date. All systems are subject to a 35% restocking fee. Shipping charges are nonrefundable. Except in the event of a shipping error, customers are responsible for the cost of shipping items back to Advanced Kiosks. The following products are nonrefundable:
- Products that have been defaced, modified, or physically damaged.
- Products that have become non-functional due to user error or virus.
- Products that have the warranty label/mark removed by Customer.
- Products returned without original accessories (manual, CD’s, cables, etc.)
- Software, including Software as a Service.
- Special Orders and Volume Orders, including volume system orders.
- All Custom Orders
NOTE: Due to the cost of administering returns, all non-U.S. sales are final.
Every order is examined by an Advanced Kiosks employee to protect Advanced Kiosks and its Customers from fraudulent transactions. Advanced Kiosks does not retain credit card information, except Customer account used for order payment.
Advanced Kiosks will never share, sell, or rent your personal information. Information provided is used solely for the fulfillment of your order and possible promotional notifications from Advanced Kiosks.
Advanced Kiosks reserves the right to record all phone conversations and webinars for quality assurance and customer service training purposes.
The Advanced Kiosks Newsletter provides Customers with product updates, promotions, etc. Customers may unsubscribe to the newsletter at any time.
All calls may be recorded for Training and/or Quality Control purposes.
RESELLER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These Reseller Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern the relationship between [Your Company Name], hereinafter referred to as “the Company”, and the individual or entity wishing to participate in the Company’s Reseller Program, hereinafter referred to as “the Reseller”.
Acceptance of Terms
- By participating in the Reseller Program, the Reseller agrees to abide by these Terms and any amendments made by the Company from time to time.
- The Reseller agrees to actively promote and market the Company’s products/services.
- The Reseller must maintain a professional standard when representing the Company and its products/services.
- The Reseller is responsible for providing customer support for their direct customers.
Pricing and Payment
- The Company will provide the Reseller with a discount or commission structure, as detailed in [specific document or appendix].
- The Reseller is free to determine the final retail price to their customers.
- Payments between the Company and the Reseller will be made as per the agreed-upon schedule.
- The Reseller acknowledges that all intellectual property rights related to the Company’s products/services remain the sole property of the Company.
- Either party may terminate this agreement with [specific notice period, e.g., “30 days”] written notice.
- The Company reserves the right to terminate the agreement immediately in cases of breach by the Reseller.
Limitation of Liability
- The Company shall not be liable for any indirect, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the Reseller Program.
- Both parties agree to treat all information received from the other party as confidential and will not disclose it to any third party without written consent.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [specific jurisdiction, e.g., “the State of New Hampshire”].
- The Company reserves the right to amend these Terms at any time. The Reseller will be notified of any changes, and continued participation in the Reseller Program will constitute acceptance of the revised terms.
- If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- Responsibility: Unless otherwise stated in writing, all prices or fees related to the Company’s products/services provided under these Terms are exclusive of any taxes, levies, duties, or similar governmental assessments of any nature, including, for example, value-added, sales, use, or withholding taxes, assessable by any jurisdiction (collectively, “Taxes”).
- Collection and Remittance: The Reseller is responsible for collecting, remitting, and paying all Taxes associated with the resale of the Company’s products/services in their jurisdiction. The Reseller shall ensure that all Taxes collected are remitted to the appropriate tax authority in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Documentation: Upon the Company’s request, the Reseller shall provide documentation verifying their compliance with the aforementioned tax collection and remittance obligations.
- Indemnification: The Reseller agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold the Company harmless from any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, penalties, interest, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from the Reseller’s failure to collect, remit, or pay any Taxes related to the resale of the Company’s products/services.
- Changes in Tax Laws: Both parties acknowledge that tax laws and regulations may change. The Reseller is responsible for staying informed about such changes and adjusting their tax collection and remittance practices accordingly.
Advanced Kiosks holds the right to accept, decline, refuse, or cancel an order for any reason. Receipt of an electronic confirmation does not signify Advanced Kiosks acceptance of order or confirmation of Advanced Kiosk’s offer to sell. Terms of payment are at the discretion of Advanced Kiosks.
In the event of incorrect pricing or information due to typographical error, Advanced Kiosks can refuse or cancel the order. In this case, a refund will be issued immediately. Advanced Kiosks reserves the right to make exceptions to these terms and conditions.
SITE LINKS AND TRADEMARKS, COPYRIGHT
This Site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. Advanced Kiosks is not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such site. All product names throughout this Site are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. All product names and company logos mentioned herein remain the trademarks of their respective owners.
We consider this whole site under the protection of U.S. copyright. Our logo and name is registered with the U.S. government as well as some of our product logos, product names, and company name.
Removal of our trademark is a violation of our trademark and a false representation of our product. Refer to the Trademark Act of 1946 (“Lanham Act”). The removal of our trademark will void your warranty.
- No. 3,919,147 – “TOTAL KEY”
- No. 5,672,512 – “Advanced Kiosks”
- No. 3,546,533 – Advanced Kiosks Logo
- No. 88,277,021 – “TRIBUTE”
- Reg No. 5,630,876 – Trade dress for Freestanding and Enviro Kiosk
- Reg No. 4,250,779 – “Lobby Attendant”
- Reg No. 4,697,294 – “ZAMOK”
- Reg No. 4,422,036 – “UnCrashable”
- Reg No. 4,422,037 – “Redo Restore”
- Reg No. 4,963,411 – “Events Crier”
- Reg No. 5,016,160 – “QLine”
Many of our products have patents pending, design patents, trade dress and trademarks.
- #D601,374S – Compact Power
- #D781,843S – Ticketing Kiosk
- #D781,279S – Retail kiosk
- #D816,078 – Tower Kiosk
*Patents are pending for the Tower and bill payment kiosk.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Advanced Kiosks shall not be liable for lost profits, loss of business or other consequential, special, indirect, or punitive damages, even if advised of possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any third party except as expressly provided herein. Advanced Kiosks shall not be liable for Products, Systems, or services not being available for use or for lost or corrupted data or software. You agree that for any liability related to the purchase of Product, Systems, or services, Advanced Kiosks is not liable or responsible for any amount of damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply whether any claim is based upon principles of contract, warranty, negligence, breach of any statutory duty, principles of indemnity or contribution, the failure of any limited or exclusive remedy to achieve its essential purpose, or otherwise. Advanced Kiosks is a dba of H32 Design and Development LLC.
JURISDICTION AND VENUE
Customer agrees that any legal action brought against Advanced Kiosks shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Hampshire without regard to its conflict of law principles. You agree that the sole jurisdiction and venue for any litigation arising from your use of or orders made from Advanced Kiosks shall be an appropriate federal or state court located in New Hampshire. Advanced Kiosks is a dba of H32 Design and Development LLC.
All rented or equipment out for demonstrations is the responsibility of the customer. Any damage, or loss to the equipment is the responsibility of the renter, and must be paid for within 21 days of the original return date or late charges will apply. All equipment must be insured for the full replacement value of the equipment when shipping. Damage due to poor packaging is the responsibility of the customer. Loss of the equipment in shipping is the responsibility of the customer. Please package the equipment well and insure it for full replacement value. The standard evaluation time for a Demo unit is 3 business days.
Advanced Kiosks will return Product to the contact name/address via surface freight pre-paid.
Any service or repair provided outside the scope of this limited warranty shall be at Advanced Kiosks rates and terms then in effect.
Translations on the Advanced Kiosks websites and kiosks are prepared by third party translators. While reasonable efforts are made to provide accurate translations, portions may be incorrect. Some files, and other items cannot be translated including but not limited to download guides and technical articles, graphic features, and photos. In addition, some applications and/or services may not work as expected when translated due to language restrictions. No liability is assumed by Advanced Kiosks for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations provided on this website. Any person or entity that relies on translated content does so at their own risk. Advanced Kiosks shall not be liable for any losses caused by reliance on the accuracy or reliability of translated information. If you would like to report a translation error or inaccuracy, we encourage you to please contact us.
INTERNET ACCESS AND NETWORK CONFIGURATIONS
Our products require stable and reliable internet access to operate effectively. This is the responsibility of the Customer to provide and maintain, including, but not limited to, proper network configurations, efficient firewall rules, signal strength, and overall internet service.
The Customer understands and agrees that Advanced Kiosks does not provide support for accessing the internet due to the distinctiveness and stringent security measures inherent to these configurations.
To verify the functionality of the product, the Customer is a liberty to connect the product to an unrestricted network, such as a mobile hotspot or a guest network. If the product demonstrates full functionality on such networks, this indicates that the issues lie within the Customer’s own network configuration rather than the product itself. Thus, the Customer is expected to review and rectify their network settings to ensure the optimal performance of the product.
Any support services delivered by Advanced Kiosks to diagnose, support, or resolve issues related to network configuration fall outside the standard product pricing. Such services will be billed separately at our prevailing hourly support rate. Please note that by employing our products, the Customer agrees to these conditions pertaining to internet access and network configurations.
If the Customer encounters difficulties in providing internet access through their own network, it’s worth noting that our kiosks are compatible with cellular modems, offering an alternative source of internet connectivity. This alternative necessitates the Customer to maintain an active service plan with their chosen carrier. However, it’s imperative for the Customer to ensure that the carrier’s service is available in the area where the product will be installed. The responsibility to ascertain this lies solely with the Customer.
SOFTWARE END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENTS
The following is the End user License agreement and terms of service for our software if we are installing a third party’s software on your kiosk you must contact them about the EULA or terms of service. Call us if you have any questions or send an email to email@example.com
- LobbyAttendant EULA
(Last updated June 20, 2017)
(Last updated May 29, 2017)
(Last updated May 29, 2017)