K-12 School Self-Service Solutions: Interprestation
Schools are struggling to cope with an increased number of students and/or parents with limited command of English
The InterpreStation is a turnkey system that offers security, privacy and easy of use. Normally is takes only seconds to connect a interpreter by video conferencing and you only pay for the minutes that you use.
Benefits of InterpreStation:
How the Customer Benefits:
- Peace of mind that services can be accessed with ease and with the support needed
- Receive answers to complex questions instantly with a live human interpreter
- Personal data remains safe and secure
- 24/7 access to services
How the Business Benefits
- Save money by paying by the minute
- Offer 240 language plus American Sign Language
- Weekly usage reports
- Personal information security
- Alerts & Notifications
- 3-Year Hardware Warranty
FULL SYSTEM $3,870 PLUS SHIPPING
Plus software and minutes charge.
LIMITED ENGLISH SPEAKING
Over 25 million people in the US struggle with Limited English Proficiency (LEP) and require translation services to conduct many day-to-day tasks. By providing translation options or interpretation services in over 240 languages, your organization can broaden and diversify your customer base while enriching the communication process.
HARD OF HEARING AND FUNCTIONALLY DEAF
Today, about 10 million Americans are hard of hearing, while 1 million are functionally deaf. That’s roughly 1 in 20 US citizens living with a hearing impairment. Video interpretation and live American Sign Language (ASL) services can empower these customers.
Included in the INTERPRESTATION Solution
Other Products to Enhance Your School
AK VISITOR MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Security in K-12 schools is paramount
- Vendors may be unfamiliar with the facilities
- Need to track tardy students
- Visitor screening for appointments
- Touchscreen maps and wayfinding
- Person/department search with one-touch calling
- Onscreen translation
- 24/7 access to services
- Easy to update from a remote location
- Advertising space
- 3-Year hardware warranty
SCHOOL SPIRIT SHOWCASE
Controlled from your office
- Eye-catching way to spotlight school events
- Easy updating of schedules and other content
- Management from a central location
- Communicate and promote special events, clubs, sporting events, and other campus happenings
- Creates a fun, informative, and helpful on-campus experience
- Highlight achievements by students and faculty
- Provide information about notable alumni
- Offer wayfinding services that help students and parents navigate the halls or campus
Frequently Asked Questions
What self-service kiosk is recommended for K-12 schools?
We offer many self-service kiosk models for K-12 schools, but some of the most popular kiosks include:
- Document Kiosk
- Freestanding Kiosk
- Pedestal Kiosk
- Indoor Monolith Kiosk
- Outdoor Monolith Kiosk
What are the use cases for a kiosk in K-12 schools?
The use cases for a self-service kiosk in K-12 schools vary by department. For example, a kiosk outside the athletic department at a high school could be much different from the front office at an elementary school. That said, below are some common uses cases in K-12 schools:
- Printing and scanning
- Meal plan payments/food ordering
- Appointment scheduling
- Ticketing (for game days)!
- Registering for courses
- Event promotion
- Campus wayfinding
What are the benefits of a self-service kiosk at a K-12 school?
The benefits of an interactive kiosk at a K-12 school include:
- Student retention increase
- Decrease in staff demand
- Services available 24/7
- Increase event awareness
- Reduce visitor wait times
What departments in a K-12 school use self-service kiosks?
Self-service kiosks are utilized in a variety of different departments in K-12 schools, including:
- Front entrance
- Athletic department
- Academic departments
- Sports facilities
- Admissions office
- School nurse
- Principal’s office
- Office of the superintendent
What is the School Spirit Showcase?
The School Spirit Showcase, part of our TRIBUTE™ kiosk software, is an interactive kiosk platform created to honor and highlight students, alumni, faculty, sports teams, clubs, and more.
The engaging interface is easily customized to accommodate school colors, branding or logos. Provide a WOW factor for prospective students and parents on tours and excite students by showing off achievements, photos, videos and more.