Visitor Management System
Building Directories & Wayfinding
Automating your lobby so your visitors are greeted and their needs met is easy with Advanced Kiosks Visitor Management System. Visitors will be able to use your check-in kiosk to easily search for their party, get detailed wayfinding directions, call, or text message their party.
Our visitor management software is a web-based application that fully integrates into our Zamok Kiosk management software. This powerful combination not only secures and locks the kiosk down, but it allows the interface to interact with the printer, camera and other computer peripherals.
Watch the videos below to see how a virtual receptionist can add value and to your lobby and how our flexible a visitor management software can be modified to meet your needs.
Versatile & Robust Software Solution
The Lobby Attendant Visitor Management System has many additional features. Conveniences like parking maps, local places to eat, a calendar of events, check in for an appointment and how to make a delivery are just a few of the custom buttons that can be added.
Our software solution is a web-based application that fully integrates into our Zamok Kiosk Management Software. This powerful combination secures and locks down the kiosk, allowing the lobby attendant software to interact with the visitor and the software to access the printer, camera and other computer peripherals, providing the lobby attendant software with the ability to do more.
View the information below to see how a virtual receptionist can add value to your school or business lobby and how a flexible visitor management software package can be modified to meet your needs.
Benefits of Visitor Management System
How the Visitor Benefits:
- Touchscreen maps and wayfinding
- Person/department search with one-touch calling
- Onscreen translation
- 24/7 access to services
How the Building Benefits
- Offer multi-lingual reception service
- Better security in your lobby
- Easy to update from a remote location
- Advertising space
- Personal information security
- 1-3 Year Hardware Warranty (depending on kiosk model)
A FEW OF OUR CUSTOMERS
Recommended Kiosk Models for Visitor Management System
STARTING AT $13,561.00
Wall Mounted Kiosk
STARTING AT $9,157.00
VISITOR MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FEATURES
Kiosk Visitor Greeting
The Visitor Management software gets your visitors’ attention and is not shy in helping visitors when they come to your lobby.
- With an added camera, your check-in kiosk will say hello to visitors and show them how it can help.
- Choose your greeting sound.
- How your virtual receptionist greets people is up to you.
- After the greeting, the kiosk shows how to use its main features.
- Anytime a visitor touches the screen, the greeting stops and all functions of the kiosk are available.
- Your greeting can change after hours as well, giving users different instructions.
- The background picture is configurable to your needs.
- Only show the functions that you want on your interface.
Search & contact a person or business
Finding and connecting with a person is easy with the Lobby Attendant visitor management system.
- Search by name, department or business name.
- Easily add new names or businesses with an easy-to-use admin interface.
- Add pictures of people or company logos as desired.
- Large quantities of people can be added by spreadsheet upload.
- What information is displayed is up to you.
Call any person or department
Calling or texting a person is easy and is done over VOIP, so a phone line is not needed.
- You can choose whether or not the phone number is displayed on the screen.
- You can display one number on the screen and have the kiosk call another hidden number.
- A text notification message can be sent out automatically to the person or company that has a visitor whenever a person is called, in case they were not at their desk.
- A dial pad is available on screen for voice mail options.
Translation on demand
Translation services can be accessed on demand. Customize your own translation menu and the kiosk interface will be translated with the touch of a button. Hundreds of languages are supported.
- Easily choose what the base language is for the interface. We ship to all of South and Central America.
- When the person using the kiosk is done, the interactive interface will revert to the base language.
- Most 3rd party websites can be translated as well. See our 3RD PARTY APPLICATIONS video below.
- What languages are shown is up to you.
- We can translate romantic and Logogram languages into English.
Wayfinding kiosk with Maps
Providing maps or directions to visitors so they can find their way is easy with any of our wayfinding kiosks and visitor management software. You can provide static jpg maps or links to map programs such as Google maps.
- Provide written directions and maps of the building or area and instructions.
- When a user is done, the kiosk will revert to the main screen.
- Using any of our kiosks a user can pinch and zoom with a touch of two fingers.
Kiosk Accessibility Features
The Lobby Attendant interactive interface provides support for people that need help.
- Customize your accessibility menu.
- The menu can include screen and text enlargement, contrast changes
- Add a phone button to call a specific person or ring a group for additional help.
Administration and updates
Control your visitor management system and update its displayed information through a visual WordPress interface.
You can customize the interface, add or remove any button, and easily update the information displayed in each module. Add photos, contacts, maps or any other information that pertains to your building.
Our Zamok Kiosk Management Software provides advanced features such as VoIp calling, kiosk security, photo ID badge printing, door locking and more.
Custom Convenience Buttons
Buttons such as a Bulletin Board, Event Calendar, Latest News (or any custom RSS feed), Restaurants, Parking, Building Wi-Fi, Maintenance and suggestion box are all included, however your check-in kiosk can display any custom buttons you need.
- Add in web-based apps and widgets.
3rd Party Applications
With the Lobby Attendant & Zamok Kiosk Management Software, integrating with 3rd party applications is easy and secure.
- Access to 3rd party apps is secure.
- Popup windows will time out after a set amount of time and be closed and the server cache cleared.
- Zamok provides a flexible secure web browser for any web-based application.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Yes! Contact one of our experts to determine the best fit for your situation.
Do I need an internet connection for my Kiosk?
- Features including remote updates and VOIP calling of building residents require an Internet connection.
Do I need a phone line?
- As long as you have an Internet connection a phone line is not required.
What are the yearly costs?
- Prices vary depending on the kiosk model you select and the features you include. Contact one of our experts for specific pricing.
How do I need to get started?
- Just contact one of our experts. We’ll assist you in determining the best solution to fit your needs.
Can I make changes to the interface?
- Yes, the kiosk interface can be customized to your specifications.
I do not have a IT department do I need one?
- No! Advanced Kiosks offers 24/7 technical support. Our support department can access your kiosk remotely and solve most issues without the need for a site visit.
What if the kiosk breaks?
- Advanced Kiosks offers a three-year warranty on its kiosk hardware. Just contact us if there’s an issue.
Is there any limit on the number of calls visitors can make?
- No! Our kiosks have already been used to make more than 50,000 VOIP calls.
What about Spanish visitors will it translate this?
- Yes, the kiosk can be programmed to provide services in a variety of languages.
How fast are the text messages?
- As fast as they would be when sending a text from your mobile phone!
Why would I need a wayfinding kiosk?
- If you manage a medical complex, college campus, memorial garden or other large facility where visitors may be unsure of their destination, a wayfinding kiosk is a must.
What are the benefits of a wayfinding kiosk?
- The main benefits of a wayfinding kiosk include helping visitors find their destination quickly and easily. Facilities can provide an outstanding experience for their guests without the need for additional staff.
Can wayfinding services be provided in multiple languages?
- Yes! Our kiosks can be programmed to deliver services in a variety of languages.
Can my kiosk be customized?
- Absolutely! The kiosk display and wayfinding software can be adapted to meet your specific needs.
From Our Blog
Language Barriers a Growing Challenge in K-12 Schools
Language-based communication issues in K-12 schools have long been a challenge for educators. More than 70% of teachers who participated in a recent...
Visitor Management for K-12 Schools
School safety has become an issue of paramount importance in recent years. Recent surveys conducted by the trade journal Education Week have found...
The Benefits of Adding Name Tags
When it comes to managing visitor access to secure locations such as schools, office buildings, medical facilities and other locations where it may...
Outdoor Kiosks a Growing Self-Service Segment
Interactive kiosks have long proven their value when it comes to self-service applications indoors, but they’re increasingly dominating the outdoor...