Industries: Food & Beverage
Food & Beverage Kiosks Add Quality in Restaurants
The Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) industry is seeing a sweeping transformation with self-service kiosks rolling out all across the globe. Interactive kiosks are allowing QSR and casual food establishments to serve more people in less time.
Interactive digital kiosks allow staff to focus on other aspects of customer service, resulting in improved customer experience and revenue growth. From order entry to point of sale, increased convenience and reduces wait times are a benefit to all.
- Fast Food Order Taking
- Payment Transaction Processing
- Corporate Cafes and Lunchrooms
- Cafeteria Self Serve Ordering
- Table Reservations and Queuing
- Menu and Specials Promotion
- Customer Loyalty Programs
- Reduce Customer Wait Times
- Process Orders More Quickly
- Increase Customer Satisfaction
- Repurpose Staffing Resources
- Ensure Ordering Consistency
- Automate Upsells and Promotions
- Provide User Data for Process Improvement
Frequently Asked Questions
Food & Beverage
How much does a food & beverage kiosk cost?
The cost of a food & beverage kiosk depends on quantity, optional add-ons, customization, and other factors like ordering capabilities, payment processing, and more.
To learn more, speak with one of our helpful representatives!
Can customers place food orders from an interactive kiosk?
Yes! One of the most common use cases in the food & beverage industry is the ability to place a food order right from your kiosk.
To learn more, click here.
What are the use cases for a food & beverage kiosk?
Common use cases for a food & beverage kiosk include:
- Fast food order taking
- Payment transaction processing
- Corporate cafes and lunchrooms
- Cafeteria self serve ordering
- Table reservations and queuing
- Menu and specials promotion
- Customer loyalty programs
What interactive kiosks are recommended for the food & beverage industry?
The best kiosk for the food and beverage industry depends on the use case and a variety of other factors. However, common self-service kiosk options include the:
What are the benefits of a kiosk for the food & beverage industry?
There are many benefits to having a self-service kiosk for your restaurant, food truck, or catering business, including:
- Reduced customer wait times
- Quicker order processing
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Repurposing of staff resources
- Order consistency
- Automating promotional upselling
From Our Blog
Instructional POPUP Window feature for Zamok Kiosk Software
Assist your kiosks users with added informational screen popups!INSTRUCTIONAL POPUP WINDOW FEATURE FOR ZAMOK KIOSK SOFTWARE Advanced Kiosks is known...
Self Service Kiosk Means Improved Customer Service
Installing self-service kiosk technology can be a huge differentiator in customer experience strategy, and it’s becoming expected in the modern world. The National Restaurant Association found that an amazing 79% of customers found that kiosks make their experience more convenient.
Designing Custom Kiosk Interfaces: Helping the Beginning User
"You never get a second chance to make a first impression." In self-service technology, user experience (UX) is always important, but first...
HR Kiosks in the Food Processing Industry
Sierra-Cedar has been tracking HR systems adoption for 21 years. Their 2018-19 white paper says 78% of workplaces now use employee self service....