Right now, the gaming industry is undergoing a massive transformation – and many in it are increasingly turning to casino kiosks to keep up with the times. One particularly popular use of self service casino kiosks is customer reward programs for loyal casino goers. This is another way for the establishment to show appreciation, offer raffles, additional incentives and prizes for loyal patrons.
The days of the smoky speakeasy gambling parlor where everyone knew everyone else are long gone. From technological advances to political happenings, casino gaming is entering a whole new landscape.
- Whether it’s fantasy sports leagues, internet poker, or restaurant-based keno, gaming is a way more common part of everyday life.
- The mechanical slot machines that once operated with gears and real levers are now almost entirely electronic.
- With so many states opening the doors to legalized gambling to increase revenues, your customers are going to be presented with more gaming options that are closer to home.
More than ever, the pressure is on to turn every customer in to your customer.
These changes undoubtedly present casinos with a host of new obstacles. But savvy gaming establishments are harnessing electronic casino kiosks to turn challenges in to opportunity.
Its All About the Casino Customer
With the jump to electronic slot machines, many casinos have automated existing customer loyalty programs by integrating them with their gaming network. By issuing patrons a membership card, every interaction with a slot machine suddenly becomes a gold mine of valuable customer data:
- How long did this customer spend playing a machine?
- How much money did they spend while they were there?
- What other machines did they use after this one?
- Are they a big risk taker?
These questions and more are easily answered thanks to the treasure trove of data that these digital profiles assemble. But how do you encourage your patrons to use those cards? Incentives!
That’s where our casino kiosks come in
By setting up easy to use customer-facing kiosks in strategic areas throughout your facility, patrons will have a centralized way to swipe their cards and instantly log into their rewards account. These casino kiosks are equipped with casino-specific programs like the ones marketed by Table Trac, a Minnesota-based producer of gaming information and management systems, sold under the Casino Trac brand name. Table Trac utilizes casino kiosks for dozens of resorts and casinos around the country, delivering patrons the tools to review, manage, and spend their rewards points in real time!
Whether it’s tickets to a live show, a comped stay at your hotel, or a free meal at an on-site restaurant, each and every one of your customers will have a huge incentive to gamble at your facility and are more likely to keep their business with your facility in order to continue accumulating those hard-won points.
While we have a wide array of kiosk styles to suit your establishment’s needs, the Freestanding Kiosk model has continued to be the go to standard for Table Trac and the casinos it serves.
Casino friendly features include:
- Sleek Ergonomic Design
- Kiosk Management Software for Remote Administration and Reporting
- All Inclusive 3 year warranty
- 19″ LCD Touchscreen Monitor (larger options available)
- Amplified Stereo Speakers
- Internet Ready with WiFi & Cat5 & G4 connections
- Secure All-Steel Construction
- Flash drive for system restore
- Small Footprint and Optional Wheels for Portability
- Add on Options for Printing, Biometric ID or VOIP as Desired
- Custom Graphics, Logos, Branding and Color Choices
- And much more!
When it comes to casino gambling, risk is the name of the game. But wagering a future without a casino kiosk under your roof? We don’t like those odds one bit.