Kiosk Model: Transit Kiosk
For Harsh Locations
When we receive calls about a digital kiosk needed for a high risk location: subway stations, outside in a city center, placed in a jail – the kiosk we recommend is the Transit Kiosk. An ideal performer for high use public access including travel and transportation services, ticketing kiosks or city and state agencies such as DMV registration kiosks.
This digital kiosk was designed to withstand some of the harshest environments that a public service kiosk can exist in. It is both dependable and resilient which is why it lasts through thousands of hours of tough, continuous use. Made of 14 gauge steel, three times thicker than most car panels, a full metal keyboard as well as a ¼ inch thick base pad to bolt the Transit Kiosk in place. This is one solid machine that can be configured for either indoor or outdoor use.
Powerful Kiosk Software to Do More!
Our ZAMOK Kiosk Software provides valuable functionality and makes it easy to secure, control, and manage all of your kiosks like a pro!
- REMOTE – Monitor and manage all kiosks right from your desk
- TEMPLATES – Customize the kiosk screens with easy templates
- ALERTS – Texts or email alerts for kiosk outages or network issues
- SECURITY – Users can ONLY access the content you choose
- 19″ LCD Touchscreen
- 14 Gauge Steel Enclosure
- Weathered Silver Powder Coat Finish
- 3.6 GHz Quad Core CPU
- 4 GB DDR4 Memory
- 120 GB SSD Hard Drive
- Mounting Hardware
- Thermal Cooling System
- Backlit Metal Keyboard w/Trackpad
- Amplified Stereo Speakers
- Vending Quality 3.0 T-handle Lock
- Surge Protection
- Ethernet Network Connectivity
- Windows 10 Professional
- Easy Set Up Manuals