An IBD Kiosk is used as a replacement for the boring old building directory.
Have you ever walked up to a building, unsure if you’re in the right place? You’re in the lobby of a building looking for a specific office number. Naturally, you look for a directory. You find a little black board with white letters stuck to it. Some letters are falling off, it appears dilapidated and outdated, and you still don’t have much clarification. Maybe you called the office you were looking for. Or, if you’re like me, you nervously left the building and drove back home to eat some ice cream. These tragedies happen far too often. That’s why we designed the Lobby Elite to help bring life back to building directories, sort of.
- Mounting hardware
- HD webcam
- Hardwood walnut base
- All steel enclosure
- Amplified stereo speakers
- 32” LCD Capacitive touch screen monitor
- State of the art visual and design
With an Information Kiosk from Advanced Kiosks, you also get:
- A three year warranty that covers the kiosk from the inside out
- Made in the U.S.A
- A partnership with a company in business for 15 years
- Easy to use kiosk management software (compatible with Windows 10)
- Internet ready with both Ethernet and Wi-fi capability