Tablets are cool devices, but not for all self service scenarios
Tablet vs Kiosk – Here are Some Pros and Cons to Consider
Here is an info-graphic that helps in identifying some of the things that you might overlook when considering a tablet as a customer self service tool. Enjoy!
The Needs Will Determine the Better Option, Tablet vs Kiosk
In summary, the two are quite different, here are a few points to remember about and Advanced Kiosks interactive kiosks:
- An Advanced Kiosks interactive kiosk is a durable, commercial grade quality product.
- Typically installed in locations where frequent portability is not desired.
- Rugged and versatile enough to be used by VERY high volumes of end users without issue.
- Can be left unattended indefinitely, be installed outdoors and be exposed to the elements, and stand the test of time.
- They are typically not susceptible to theft.
- Can be managed and monitored remotely.
The investment for an interactive kiosk is more than a tablet would be, but the value and functionality of a kiosk is significant with tangible ROI benefits.