- Industry: Government
- Product: Office Extension
- Kiosk Model: Document
- Zamok Subscription: Basic
- Details: Springfield is in Lane County, Ore., in the Southern Willamette Valley and part of the Eugene-Springfield metropolitan area. It has a population of 61,851, making it the 9th most populous city in Oregon. Notable people with a Springfield connection include author Ken Kesey, creator of The Simpsons Matt Groenig, and actor and bodybuilder Steve Reeves.
To provide community development services any time City Hall is open, city leaders deployed a self-service kiosk solution outside of the Community Development Counter. The easy to use, interactive kiosk with touchscreen display provides planning, building, licensing, and permitting services, even during days or times when the development counter isn’t open.
Services available via the kiosk include document scanning, applications for permits and licenses, scheduling of inspections and arranging to speak with staff.
- Use Case:
- Staff directory
- Document scanning
- Permits, Applications & Licenses
- Community Development Services
From Our Blog
A renowned natural attraction in southern Arizona has integrated a sustainable and tech-savvy approach to enhance the visitor experience. Replacing...
Preface: All US Government contracts are reviewed by the Contracting Officer (CO) who represent the United States Government. CPARS is a...
The world is constantly evolving, and it’s no different when it comes to the self-service industry. New applications, new hardware and new software...
Language-based communication issues in K-12 schools have long been a challenge for educators. More than 70% of teachers who participated in a recent...