There are lines, static, or other visible interference on the kiosk screen. This is an issue that was seen with older kiosk models, where the WiFi antenna signal causes interference on the screen.
- Freestanding sold before 4/2016
- Compact Power sold before 4/2016
- Document Kiosk sold before 4/2016
- iKiosk sold before 4/2016
- Find the WiFi antenna on the kiosk. The location will depend based on the model of kiosk
- Look for the male antenna connector on the kiosk case. Check to see if there is a black or white plastic insulator ring around the antenna.
- If there is no insulator, please contact technical support and we can provide you with an upgrade kit.